Building High Performance Teams
Building high performance teams is often touted as a complex and challenging concern starting with the recruiting and hiring process through the probationary period to medium and long term coaching, mentoring and performance feedback. resources, training and above all patience.
And it is true!
Most employees want:
- To know what is expected of them
- To feel cared about as a person
- To be encouraged
- To talk about their progress
- To have the tools, resources and knowledge to get their work done right
Most employee’s point of perception is that:
- They do not have a best friend or real friend at work
- They do not receive recognition for good work at least once per week
- Their opinion does not matter
- They do not have the tools and resources nor the opportunities to learn and grow
Call to book an appointment 705-571-6598
Small Company. Big Solutions.
6 Rice Street, PO BOX 163, Rosseau, Ontario, P0C 1J0